PARENTS, please do not contact us about employment for your son or daughter, we want the applicant to contact us. We want assertive, mature candidates that take the initiative themselves. We apologize in advance if we do not respond to your requests.
NORTHWEST POOL MANAGEMENT
Already Hired? Print out and complete the attached W4 and I-9. Please bring to your lifeguard meeting in May. Note on I-9: Your completed I-9 must include a copy of your birth certificate, AND a drivers license, passport or Social Security card.
Paychecks are delivered every 2
weeks on Fridays.
Friday, June 5th, 19th
Friday, July 3rd, 17th, 31st
Friday, August 14th, 28th
Friday, September 11th (by mail)
2020 Pay Scale
$9.00 High School (2019 graduates included) with no lifeguarding experience
$9.75 High School (2019 graduates included) with previous experience
$9.75 College, with no lifeguarding experience
$10.25 College, with previous lifeguarding experience
$10.75 College, if you work Memorial Day to Labor Day
$11.50 (and up) Pool Managers
Adults - Negotiable
Now Hiring for 2020! Come Join Our Team!
Before you go any further with the application process, ask yourself these 3 questions:
1. Can you work without your cell phone 100% of the time?
2. Can you show up on time?
3. Can you be professional and courteous while on the job?
If the answer is NO to any of the above, lifeguarding might not be the job for you!
If the answer is YES to all three, please proceed to our application!
RECOMMENDED LIFEGUARD CERTIFICATION OPPORTUNITIES
All lifeguards and managers must complete a lifeguard and CPR certification course at their own expense.
Leslie James (Edmond/NW OKC) (405) 812-8512
- Certifying multiple groups throughout May
- American RedCross certification that is good for 2 years
Cleveland County Family YMCA(Norman)
- Blended course (classroom portion online)
- YMCA Lifeguard V6 Certification
- Must be 16 to register
- Space is limited
Northwest Pool Management Lifeguard Recertification
~NOT for brand new guards who have never been certified~
- Good for one season with Northwest Pool Management (not transferrable to other facilities)
- Recertification - you must show you have previously been certified
- Complete a CPR course (online or in person) prior to the lifeguard training.
- Taught by one of our supervisors who was an American RedCross Lifeguard Instructor
To Register: Email Andi at email@example.com. In the subject line please include your name and requested session. She will email you back to confirm.
3 Sessions (Limited to 9 participants)
1. FULL Monday, May 11, 2020
2. FULL Tuesday, May 12, 2020
3. FULL Wednesday, May 13, 2020
4. Thursday, May 14, 2020 (spots available!)
CLOSED - Rose State College (405) 733-7396
CLOSED - University of Oklahoma (Murray Case Sells Swim Complex) (405) 325-4837